How to Become a Nike Product Tester
Nike is undoubtedly one of the best companies in the world. Their brand is recognizable across cultures. One of the best programs they offer is the Nike Product Testing program. It allows consumers to test future Nike products in their selected athletic field. If you play basketball, run, weight lift, or play tennis there is an option for you. I have put together a helpful guide to get accepted into the program.
1. Sample Sizes are usually WHOLE sizes (i.e. 9, 10, 11, 12), when applying make sure you select a whole size instead of (i.e. 9.5 or 10.5).
2. Nike is looking for consumers that train in their field on a regular basis. You want to make sure you are very detailed with how much you play basketball, run, play tennis, or whatever else you apply. They like to know their product will be put to good use.
3. Everybody will not get accepted! Sometimes they’re looking for a particular type of athlete or shoe size. It's always good to reapply at a later date. It took me 3 tries to get accepted.
4. You must be a citizen of the United States and NCAA Athletes are not eligible.
5. Nike will not require a credit card or social security number.
6. Fill out application in detail! Be Specific!
It usually takes 1 to 3 weeks for you to receive a response from the Nike Product Testing program. If accepted you will be notified via email and Nike will periodically send invitations to participate in one of their product testings. Testers are asked to wear the shoes and give their input on how the product feels, acts, and performs. It's a great program plus you get to wear free shoes for a few months.